Fill out the brief form, upload your resume (or not) and we'll get in touch.
We appreciate you reaching out, and we'll be in touch shortly.
The candidate will be required to:
• Own all aspects of the interaction design craft, from research and concepting, to detailed program design and documentation.
• Collaborate closely with our creative and experience team throughout all project phases.
• Own the planning and execution phases of design research and participate in ideating new ways to create rich, interactive programs.
• Ensure the highest possible level of quality in the on-time execution and delivery of user experience design artifacts.
Proficiency with interaction design and visual design techniques and methodologies, including but not limited to user personae and scenarios, experience maps, interaction models, UI mechanics, information architectures, navigation models, task flows, wireframes, etc.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or equivalent, and MS Office. Familiarity with IoT and EE prototyping on one of today’s popular platforms such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi, or comparable.
• Must have experience designing interaction models, information architectures, end-to-end user task flows and targeting cross-channel platforms.
• Portfolio demonstrating experience across various interaction projects.
• 4-6 years of experience required.
This is an onsite role based in our San Francisco office.
Doremus is an agency dedicated to the business of the brand. That means we study business. We believe that a day spent working on creative solutions to a complex problem you've never solved sure beats a day working on a problem you've solved a hundred times. That is why we're here.