Fill out the brief form, upload your resume (or not) and we'll get in touch.
We appreciate you reaching out, and we'll be in touch shortly.
The candidate must be able to:
• Collaborate and concept with a Copywriter and other creative team members
• Work with senior creative or project leads to design/adapt campaign tactics to comply with brand guidelines and align with exisiting campaigns.
• Execute innovative visual solutions for creative presentations, new business, and internal projects.
• Infographic/data visualization, illustration, and/or photography skills a plus.
Applicant should have solid design and conceptual skills, the ability to work directly with creative directors, and, of course, a great portfolio.
Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat is a must.
• Delivers work that’s smart, clear, and well-designed with a high level of polish across a variety of media—digital, print, TV, video, etc.
• Keeps up with the latest marketing, digital, and design trends.
• Can take direction and address feedback in smart, innovative ways.
• Has a strong attention to detail and can prep final files for delivery (print and digital).
• Stays cool under pressure—juggling multiple projects against tight deadlines.
• Has excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts clearly and persuasively.
• Portfolio should showcase work across a variety of platforms.
• 2+ years of previous experience as an Art Director or Designer at a creative agency or in-house required.
Doremus is an agency dedicated to the business of the brand. That means we study business. We believe that a day spent working on creative solutions to a complex problem you've never solved sure beats a day working on a problem you've solved a hundred times. That is why we're here.